Welcome to Virginia Medical Plans’ enrollment guide for 2017 Kaiser Permanente medical plans.
About Kaiser Permanente Health Insurance
You can purchase a Kaiser Permanente health plans from Virginia Medical Plans if you live in Virginia, Maryland, or the District of Columbia.
Kaiser Permanente provides building-based health care.
This means that all of your medical providers are employed by Kaiser and work in a Kaiser facility. Many people enjoy the convenience of accessing all their medical care in one building.
Click here to find the closest Kaiser facility.
If you are eligible for a subsidy to help pay for health insurance, you can purchase a Kaiser plan through your state’s exchange. Please note, we don’t sell policies on the Maryland exchange.
This page contains helpful information on Kaiser’s plans, including brochures, applications, drug formulary, and instructions to look up your provider.
2017 Plan Brochures
- Virginia Kaiser Permanente 2017 Plan Brochure – Bronze, silver, gold, and platinum level plans.
- Maryland Kaiser Permanente 2017 Plan Brochure
- DC Kaiser Permanente 2017 Plan Brochure
2017 Drug Formulary
- Coming soon
2017 Off Exchange Application
Please return your completed off-exchange application to us either by secure file upload, scan/email, or toll-free fax 1-888-514-4258.
2017 On Exchange Application
- To apply online for a Kaiser ON EXCHANGE plan in Virginia, click here – Enter your Zip Code and click on “See Plans and Prices” to find a plan. Enroll and secure a subsidy.
- For instructions to apply for a Kaiser plan in DC, click here.
Look Up your Provider
Speak to a Licensed Agent
Our agents are available to help you select the best coverage for your needs.
Please call our office at 703-707-8270. We are happy to help!
Please be patient as we manage a high volume of calls and emails during open enrollment.