If you live in Washington DC, Virginia Medical Plans can help you choose and enroll in an individual or family health insurance plan for 2017.
If you’re eligible for a subsidy to help pay for coverage, we can also help you collect your subsidy.
Enrollment in DC plans is done through DC’s health insurance marketplace: https://www.dchealthlink.com.
You can browse available plans without creating an account, but we recommend you create an account so you’re ready to enroll once you’ve selected your coverage.
Create an Account on DC Healthlink
Get started by following these steps:
- Click on “Get Started” under Individual & Family and follow the instructions to create an account.
- Once your account is created please click on “select the trained expert assisting you” in the upper right hand corner. (See image below)
- Enter our reference number so that we may assist you – 5376842.
- Click search, then next.
- Fill out the basic demographic information (name / address / contact information) and then browse available plans.
- Call us 703-707-8270 or toll free 888-396-2341 to assist with plan selection and final enrollment into the selected plan.
Enroll in 2017 Coverage
The first day to enroll in 2017 health coverage is November 1, 2016, with open enrollment running through January 31, 2017.
We are happy to assist you and there is never a charge for our services!
Please call our office at 703-707-8270 to speak with a licensed agent.