Virginia Medical Plans, a OneDigital company, is licensed to solicit and sell life and health insurance services in the following states: Virginia, Maryland, District of Columbia, Texas, Pennsylvania, North Carolina, New Jersey, Florida, and West Virginia.
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used, and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to produce a quote or submit an application for insurance.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Instruct us to delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Access to your personal information is restricted to those licensed insurance professionals, insurers, and employees who need that information in order to provide products or services to you. We are committed to maintaining written privacy policies, as well as administrative, physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect your information.
As an end user of this website, we encourage you to protect your electronic device with the necessary software updates and patches, firewalls, and current anti-virus and malware software. Although we strive for a high level of trust through our procedural safeguards, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you electronically transmit through this web site, and you do so at your own risk.
Virginia Medical Plans, a OneDigital company
1404 Northpoint Glen Court
Herndon, VA 20170
Updated: October 2021