Welcome to Virginia Medical Plans’ enrollment guide for 2021 Optima Health plans.
You can buy an Optima Health Insurance plan based on where you live:
OptimaFit Select plan if you live in the Charlottesville or Rockingham areas of Virginia:
OptimaFit Direct if you live in one of these areas:
- Newport News
- Virginia Beach
- Isle of Wight
- James City
- New Kent
2021 Plan Brochures
Charlottesville and Rockingham – OptimaFit Select:
- Charlottesville and Rockingham 2021 OptimaFit Select Plan Grid
- Charlottesville and Rockingham 2021 OptimaFit Select Cost Share Reduction (CSR) Plan Grid
- Virginia 2021 OptimaFit Direct Plan Grid
- Virginia 2021 OptimaFit Direct Cost Share Reduction (CSR) Plan Grid
Optima Health Provider Directory
Effective November 15, 2018, Optima Health will include all Riverside hospitals, facilities and providers as in-network for Optima members with the exception of Medicare Advantage. Employers and individuals looking for broader networks on the Peninsula and Eastern Shore will be able to choose Optima Health. With Riverside added to the network – joining Sentara, Bon Secours, Chesapeake Regional, CHKD — members will have total coverage of any hospital in Greater Hampton Roads, including on the Peninsula and the Eastern Shore. This expansion increases Optima’s existing in-network provider base of more than 26,000 with more than 600 additional Riverside Medical Group providers. For the Eastern Shore, this means that the local hospital and providers will now be in-network.
2021 Drug Formulary
Apply Online beginning November 1, 2020
- To apply online for an Optima plan, click here – Enter your Zip Code and click on “See Plans and Prices” to find a plan. Enroll and secure a subsidy if eligible.