Welcome to Virginia Medical Plans’ 2019 Kaiser Permanente enrollment guide.
This page contains helpful information on Kaiser’s individual/family health plans. Here you’ll find brochures, rates, applications, drug formulary, and provider lookup tool.
If you are self-employed or own a small business, please visit our page on small business health insurance.
About Kaiser Permanente Health Insurance
You can purchase a Kaiser Permanente Mid-Atlantic health plan if you live in Maryland, the District of Columbia, or certain areas of Virginia (see map below).
Kaiser Permanente offers HMO plans and provides building-based health care.
This means that all of your medical providers are employed by Kaiser and work in a Kaiser facility. Many people enjoy the convenience of accessing all of their medical care in one building.
If you are eligible for a subsidy to help pay for health insurance, you can purchase a Kaiser plan through your state’s exchange.
2019 Plan Brochures (including rate charts)
- Virginia 2019 Kaiser Enrollment Guide
- DC 2019 Kaiser Enrollment Guide
- Maryland 2019 Enrollment Guide
- Virginia OFF exchange – click here.
- Virginia ON EXCHANGE – click here – Enter your Zip Code and click on “See Plans and Prices” to find a plan. Enroll and secure a subsidy.
- DC — click here.
- Maryland OFF exchange – click here.
Look Up your Provider
- Kaiser Permanente Provider Lookup
- Kaiser Facilities Map
- Mid-Atlantic States Facilities
- Kaiser Permanente Urgent Care Locations