Welcome to Virginia Medical Plans’ 2019 Kaiser Permanente enrollment guide.
This page contains helpful information on Kaiser’s individual/family health plans. Here you’ll find brochures, rates, applications, drug formulary, and provider lookup tool.
If you are self-employed or own a small business, please visit our page on small business health insurance.
About Kaiser Permanente Health Insurance
You can purchase a Kaiser Permanente Mid-Atlantic health plan if you live in Maryland, the District of Columbia, or certain areas of Virginia (see map below).
Kaiser Permanente offers HMO plans and provides building-based health care.
This means that all of your medical providers are employed by Kaiser and work in a Kaiser facility. Many people enjoy the convenience of accessing all of their medical care in one building.
If you are eligible for a subsidy to help pay for health insurance, you can purchase a Kaiser plan through your state’s exchange.
2019 Plan Brochures (including rate charts)
- Virginia 2019 Enrollment Guide- Coming soon.
- Maryland 2019 Enrollment Guide – Coming soon.
- DC 2019 Enrollment Guide – Coming soon.
Application (available November 1)
- To apply online for a Kaiser ON EXCHANGE plan in Virginia, click here – Enter your Zip Code and click on “See Plans and Prices” to find a plan. Enroll and secure a subsidy.
- For instructions to apply for a Kaiser plan in DC, click here.
- Maryland Kaiser application – coming soon.
Look Up your Provider
- Kaiser Permanente Provider Lookup
- Kaiser Facilities Map
- Mid-Atlantic States Facilities
- Kaiser Permanente Urgent Care Locations