If you live in Washington DC, Virginia Medical Plans can help you choose and enroll in an individual or family health insurance plan.
If you’re eligible for a subsidy to help pay for coverage, we can also help you collect your subsidy.
Enrollment in DC plans is done through DC’s health insurance marketplace: https://www.dchealthlink.com.
You can browse available plans without creating an account, but we recommend you create an account so you’re ready to enroll once you’ve selected your coverage.
Create an Account on DC Healthlink
Get started by following these steps:
- Visit https://www.dchealthlink.com/
- Click on “Create Account” in the upper right corner.
- Enter your information, and once your account is created click on “Help Me Sign Up”.
- Choose help from a Broker
- Search by last name “Katz”, and select Jonathan Katz.
- Call us 703-707-8270 or toll free 888-396-2341 to assist with plan selection and final enrollment into the chosen plan.
Enroll in 2019 Coverage
Open enrollment for 2019 health coverage in DC runs from November 1, 2018 through January 31, 2019.
We are happy to assist you!
Please call our office at 703-707-8270 to speak with a licensed agent.