Welcome to Virginia Medical Plans’ 2018 enrollment guide for Cigna dental plans. These stand-alone dental plans are available for individuals and families in Virginia, Maryland, and the District of Columbia.
About Cigna Dental Insurance
We recommend one of two plans:
- Cigna Dental 1000 – provides coverage for eligible restorative services up to $1000.
- Cigna Dental 1500 – provides more extensive dental coverage, up to $1500 and includes some coverage for orthodontia. The maximum lifetime orthodontia benefit is $1000.
If you have not had 12 months of continuous prior dental coverage, please be aware there are waiting periods which must be met.
With each plan, you have access to over 92,000 dental providers in the Cigna DPPO Advantage Network. You can also see out-of-network providers. You will pay more to see an out-of-network provider.
Cigna Dental Plan Information
- Why Choose Cigna Dental
- Cigna Dental Oral Health Integration Program
- 2018 Cigna Dental Rate Sheet – Virginia
2018 Cigna Dental Application
Search for Your Dentist
- Click here for instructions for finding providers in the Cigna Dental PPO Advantage Network.
Cigna Medical Plans
Cigna also offers medical plans if you live in certain counties of Virginia. Click here for enrollment information.