Welcome to Virginia Medical Plans’ enrollment guide for 2017 Innovation Health LeapSM medical plans.
About Innovation Health
Innovation Health is a partnership between Aetna and Inova.
A plan with Innovation Health may be a good option if you:
- Live in certain counties* in Northern Virginia or the Spotsylvania area.
- Are price-sensitive.
- Are comfortable with and willing to see only providers within Innovation Health’s network of doctors, hospitals, etc.
Here are some important things to consider:
- Innovation Health will offer bronze, silver, and gold level plans in 2017.
- We sell Innovation Health plans on the exchange. This means you can collect a subsidy (if eligible) to help pay for coverage.
- The out-of-network deductible on 2017 Innovation Health LeapSM plans is $20,000/individual and $40,000/family. This means you must spend $20,000 (or $40,000) on medical care in a single year before most benefits are covered. After you meet the deductible, you will be responsible for 50% of the charges (50% coinsurance). An out-of-network provider can also balance-bill you for any amount charged that exceeds Innovation Health’s allowable charge.
- In Northern Virginia, only the 5 Inova hospitals are in-network.
- Please be sure to verify if your medical providers are in-network with Innovation Health before seeking care.
2017 Plan Brochure
2017 Drug Formulary
- Coming soon
- Click here – Enter your zip code, click on “See Plans and Prices,” and select from Innovation Health plans
Look Up your Provider
Speak to a Licensed Agent
We are available to help you understand your options and enroll in a 2017 Innovation Health LeapSM Plan.
Please call 703-707-8270.
Please be patient as we manage a high volume of calls and emails during open enrollment.
*Virginia counties covered by Innovation Health LeapSM plans:
Alexandria (city), Arlington, Clarke, Fairfax, Fairfax (city), Falls Church (city), Fauquier, Frederick, Fredericksburg City, Loudoun, Manassas City, Manassas Park City, Page, Prince William, Shenandoah, Spotsylvania, Stafford, Warren, Winchester City.