If you live in Washington DC, let Virginia Medical Plans help you choose and enroll in an individual or family health insurance plan!
If you’re eligible for a subsidy to help pay for coverage, we can also help you collect your subsidy.
Enrollment in DC plans is done through DC’s health insurance marketplace: https://www.dchealthlink.com.
You can browse available plans without creating an account, but we recommend you create an account so you’re ready to enroll once you’ve selected your coverage.
Get started by following these steps:
- Click on “APPLY” and create an account.
- Once your account is created please click on “select the trained expert assisting you” in the upper right hand corner.
- Enter our reference number so that we may assist you – 5376842.
- Click search, then next.
- Fill out the basic demographic information (name / address / contact information) and then browse available plans.
- Call us 703-707-8270 or toll free 888-396-2341 to assist with plan selection and final enrollment into the selected plan.
The first day to enroll in 2016 health coverage is November 1, 2015, with open enrollment running through January 31, 2016.
We are happy to assist you and there is never a charge for our services!