Vision insurance reduces your out-of-pocket costs for routine eye exams and corrective eyewear like glasses or contact lenses.
You may be wondering why it’s important to have vision insurance — especially if you have near-perfect eyesight.
Regular eye exams should be a part of your family’s overall wellness plan, and can help identify more serious conditions like glaucoma, cataracts, diabetes, and even cancer.
A stand-alone plan from VSP® provides affordable vision insurance for individuals and families.
With a VSP® vision plan you will enjoy:
- The lowest out-of-pocket costs in the industry
- Access to the nation’s largest doctor network
- Fully covered comprehensive eye exam after a small copay
- Wide selection of frames to fit your style and budget
- Up to a $230 allowance for frames or contacts
- Low copays: $15/exam, $25/glasses