Welcome to Virginia Medical Plans’ 2021 Piedmont Community Health Insurance plan enrollment guide.
Piedmont Community Health Insurance plans are available if you live in central Virginia. Specifically: the cities of Lynchburg, Bedford, Danville, Waynesboro, and Staunton; and the counties of Amherst, Appomattox, Augusta, Bedford, Buckingham, Campbell, Charlotte, Cumberland, Halifax, Lunenburg, Mecklenburg, Nelson, Nottoway, Pittsylvania, and Prince Edward.
Piedmont’s service area and network remain the same in 2021 – no changes from 2020.
You can choose from 5 plans in 2021:
- 1 Gold plan – $1800 deductible
- 1 Silver plan – $6500 deductible
- 3 Bronze plan, including one HSA-compatible
All plans offer FREE 24/7 telehealth services through Centra 24/7.
2021 Piedmont Plan Brochure
- Click here or call 1-800-400-7247 for updates
2021 Drug Formulary
Apply Online beginning November 1, 2020
- To apply online for a Piedmont Community Healthcare ON EXCHANGE plan, click here – Enter your Zip Code and click on “See Plans and Prices” to find a plan. Enroll and secure a subsidy if eligible.