Welcome to Virginia Medical Plans’ enrollment guide for 2017 Piedmont Community Healthcare plans.
Piedmont Community Healthcare plans are available if you live in the Charlottesville, Lynchburg, Mecklenburg, and surrounding areas of Virginia. You can choose between plans at the gold, silver, and bronze metal level. Two of the bronze plans are HSA-compatible.
All of Piedmont’s 2017 plans are HMO plans. This means:
- You need a referral to see a specialist, and
- There are no out-of-network benefits (except for true emergency care — “life and limb”)
2017 Plan Brochure
Piedmont Community Healthcare Provider Directory
- Piedmont Community Healthcare HMO Network Provider Directory 2017 (as of Oct 2016 – please note networks can change at any time)
- www.pchp.net or call 1-800-400-7247 for updates
2017 Drug Formulary
- Coming soon.
- To apply online for a Piedmont Community Healthcare ON EXCHANGE plan, click here – Enter your Zip Code and click on “See Plans and Prices” to find a plan. Enroll and secure a subsidy.
Speak to a Licensed Agent
Our agents are available to help you select the best coverage for your needs.
Please call our office at 703-707-8270. We are happy to help!
Please be patient as we manage a high volume of calls and emails during open enrollment.